1. Experience. As Montgomery County’s oldest and largest business advocacy organization, we've been helping member businesses prosper since 1926.
2. Diversity. We serve businesses of every size from mom-and-pop stores to major corporations.
3. Networking. We offer a first-class event calendar designed to put you in the same room with thousands of prospective clients and contacts throughout the year. Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow.
4. Advocacy. We have clout in the halls of government. The Chamber works to keep local and state laws business-friendly for all organizations as well as assisting members overcome the individual challenges they are faced with.
5. Visibility. Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are through listing in Chamber's online membership directory; our Annual Membership Directory & Community Guide, published by Media Two, with a distribution of 18,000; displaying your materials and business cards in the Chamber's lobby; opportunities to be highlighted on the Chamber's social media; newsworthy events and announcements posted to our Members in the News page.
6. Community. The best way to "take" from the community is to give back first and that is what the Chamber does, through its many outreach community involvement programs. Career Partnership Day, and the Annual Goodwill Dinner are just a few ways the Chamber connects business with the broad spectrum of non-profits and individuals in our community who benefit from their efforts.
7. Affordable. Our membership is 95 percent tax deductible as a business expense, plus you are able to take advantage of many member-only cost-saving benefits. We offer a variety of money-saving benefits including participation in the Chamber's "Member-to-Member Discount Program," discount on broadcast faxing services and member labels, low-cost advertising, and free use of Chamber's Board Room.
8. Communication. We keep in touch with our members through our website, social media and weekly ChamberWatch e-mail newsletters as well as through our active committee structure.
9. Development. Learning opportunities / professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business. Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment, as well as through numerous sponsorship opportunities at the Chamber's events and programs.
10. Award Winning. You would be a member of the 2006 - 2007 ACCE (American Chamber of Commerce Executives) Chamber of the Year.