OUR MISSION: Build an environment that encourages business to grow and prosper within the thriving Greater Bethesda region.
OUR VISION: The Greater Bethesda region will be the best place to work, live, and play in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Our Chamber supports its members by providing both a voice and a forum to help shape public policy and enhance opportunities for exposure, connections, and growth.
Our responsibility is to lead by example, holding ourselves to the highest governance principles, ethical standards, and business practices.
• Establish the Greater Bethesda region as a seamless place to do business and solidify the Chamber as its preeminent advocate.
• Change the business environment in Montgomery County to a culture of “yes.”
• Ensure a fiscally firm foundation for the Chamber.
• Inspire Chamber member engagement with new-and-improved events.
• Position the Chamber as dynamic, nimble, and relevant to the diverse range of businesses and employees that work, live and play in our region.
• Design a succession plan to promote a pipeline for inclusion and diversity in leadership.